Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Buy Two get a Hand job Free
The media does influence us all. As a matter of fact everything influences all of us. Whether it is the most miniscule thing to life changing we are influences by everything we come in contact with. Recently, the media has been impacting me in a very negative and infuriating way. For example, I was at the mall with my brother. We were just walking around talking and we came upon a store with two half naked guys standing in front of it. I was amazed. I have made comment about stores like Victoria's Secret using poll strippers instead of manic-ans. I have spoken of such things happening but i had always hoped it wouldn't. Exploiting the bodies of pre-teens to sell clothes. NO! They are not using them to sell clothes because they're not even wearing any! They are selling sex to little pre-teens. It is completely and utterly ridiculous. What is the next step? Two people having sex in front of the story? Possibly but two get a hand job free? Even worse is the resulting commercial feedback loop. If one store has a naked chick every guy is going to shop there. So what will the competing stores do? They will try and top what store X is doing. What has happened to our society!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment